Tuesday 10 March 2009

Marc and his Anal Club

This is Marc. He lives in LA. We first met in February last year and became good friends since. I love going to visit him there because he's got a lovely cat called Rocherster.
Actually he had another one too called Mildred. She mysteriously disappeared during my stay there. Some suspected that it was my female prowess that drove her away. I guess we'll never know. But I liked her much, so RIP Mildred.

Any way, Marc told me to call last night, talked for about 14 minutes and said he was going to go have lunch with his 'friend' Gavin now. I thought that was rude to just cut me off like that. His answer was that it was: "Well, it's about 7.30 now (London time), maybe you should go to bed."

Marc, this is for you, you go and live in this Anal Club I found in Venice with the rest of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment